This quick video tutorial will walk you through placing an order for local pick up. Or follow the written directions below.
1. From our online order form, select the products you’d like to order. There are two ways to do this:
- Scroll down the list of products on the right side of the page. Featured items are shown first, and all items below the featured list are categorized. Click any product and it will jump to the top of the order form if it is not already there. Now, simply select the quantity you need from the numerical drop down menu.
- Browse By Category (faster). Hover your mouse over Browse By Category near the top of the order form, and select a category from the menu that opens up. Then choose the product you are looking for, and it will jump to the top of the order form where you can set the quantity you need.
2. Once your cart is full of Bulk Natural Foods goodies, click Continue to choose a pick up location. (You can click “choose a pick up location” before you fill your cart also.) *Tip: To choose a pick up location from a list instead of a map, toggle the blue “High” speed connection button to “Low.” This button is at the top left of the screen.
3. At the summary page, review all the information and CLICK SUBMIT at the bottom of the page. You will know you have successfully completed your order with Bulk Natural Foods when you receive an email confirmation of the order. You can also confirm, change, or cancel your order anytime. Follow the links below to see how.
How To Add Or Remove Items From Your Order
How To Cancel Your Order
How To Change Your Pick Up Location
How To Change Your Mailing List Settings
How To Change Your Email Address
How To Confirm Your Order